The purpose of this role is to manage activities to drive traffic to 29 Jupiter Hotel websites; optimising marketing activities to ensure maximisation of return on investment. You will work closely with the marketing team to align brand and marketing activities. This is an exciting opportunity for a ‘quick learner’ with a hands on approach, bags of energy and enthusiasm to ‘grow into’ the role and develop new skills and competencies.
• To assist the Group Marketing Manager in developing and delivering the digital marketing strategy.
• Overall responsibility for content management of 29 Jupiter Hotel websites and loading hotel offers.
• To manage the local email platform, assisting the hotels in driving revenue across their hotels, with a focus on customer loyalty and retention, data protection and managing unsubscribes.
• Working alongside the Group Marketing Manager to execute seasonal email camapiagns to drive leisure contracted revenue with a focus on reducing unsubscribes and managing pre and post stay emails.
• Responsibe for providing weekly and monthly analytical reports and implementing change based on the site performance to maximise site traffic and conversion rates.
• Responsible for web analytics and web reporting tools, tracking and management information systems to monitor basic online activity (opens, bounces, complaints, clicks and downloads), seek out new opportunities and improve performance.
• Responsible for monitoring the Wedding PPC strategy as managed by the digital marketing agency and responsible for treporting on the overall PPC performance on monthly basis and overall management of the PPC budget.
• To develop and manage the SEO strategy either directly, or through an external agency, to ensure that strong search engine optimization is achieved through management of keywords and link building. Maintain high rankings for top performing keywords.
• Ensure ongoing usability and website testing of both Jupiter Hotel websites and mercure.com to ensure effective evolution of site design, content and functionality. To take ownership of analysing the online customer journey and to propose and implement improvements for site functionality and the customer journey to improve this and to increase the site conversion rate and increase the volume of online sales.
• Manage regular online competitor analysis on relevent markets. Look for trends and new opportunities from the wider micro and macro environment. Undertake competitor, sector and market analysis in order to develop new digital opportunities. • Create and source content/images for the website.
• To manage and mentor the Digital Marketing Executive, supporting and overseeing their work on a daily basis and carrying our regular performance reviews.
• Advise hotel social media champions on best practice and seasonal ideas whilst tracking and reporting on their social media performance on a monthly basis.
• Responsible to overseeing 3rtd party updates across multiple partner sites.
• To undertake and lead a range of digital projects from concept through to delivery as and when required by the business.
• Ensure a customer centric approach is taken online, ensuring clarity, simplicity and effectiveness of communication in line with Jupiter/Mercure brand personality, tone of voice, brand guidelines and objectives.
• To work within a budget and process invoices.
• Any other duties that arise and are relevant to the role.
To say thank you for your hard work and commitment we offer ad hoc rewards, i.e. shopping vouchers alongside monthly recognition schemes and an Annual Awards ceremony. You can develop your career through training courses and structured development programmes including 'Rising Stars'. We also offer wide-ranging employee benefits including enhanced annual leave after one year's service, special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and Accor Group (subject to qualifying criteria), childcare scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Healthcare Cash Plan to name but a few.
Castle House is the Support Centre for Jupiter Hotels Limited, a leading UK hotel operator, and is located in the centre of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. There is easy access to London by road and rail and the nearby M40 and M4 makes it an ideal location for travelling throughout Britain.