• Ensuring the smooth running of the rate collection process
• Managing the tracking and reporting of all rates quoted
• Obtaining company statistics to enable the Sales Managers to make informed decisions when quoting
• Investigating and resolve any issues regarding corporate rates to our client’s satisfaction
• Working with our Distribution team to ensure correct rates are loaded into the system
Candidate should have:
• Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
• Exceptional ability to manage time and prioritise work load
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and take input from several sources
• Excellent organisational/communication/interpersonal skills
• Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word) is desirable but not compulsory
Based in High Wycombe
Monday - Friday
To say thank you for your hard work and commitment we offer ad hoc rewards, i.e. shopping vouchers alongside monthly recognition schemes and an Annual Awards ceremony. You can develop your career through training courses and structured development programmes including 'Rising Stars'. We also offer wide-ranging employee benefits including enhanced annual leave after one year's service, special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and Accor Group (subject to qualifying criteria), childcare scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Healthcare Cash Plan to name but a few.
Castle House is the Support Centre for Jupiter Hotels Limited, a leading UK hotel operator, and is located in the centre of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. There is easy access to London by road and rail and the nearby M40 and M4 makes it an ideal location for travelling throughout Britain.