We remain focused on enhanced cleaning standards and safe working practices to protect guests and team members. To find out more, explore some of our frequently asked questions below.
Staying at or visiting our hotels
WHERE CAN I VIEW THE LATEST COVID GUIDELINES?
Please refer to the guidance outlined by the government of the area you intend to travel to:
Restaurant and bar
DO I NEED TO BOOK A TABLE?
An advanced booking is preferred for breakfast and dinner. You can book your table by contacting us or speaking to our team at Reception.
Using our leisure clubs
WHICH FACILITIES ARE OPEN AT OUR LEISURE CLUBS?
Some of our leisure clubs have reopened, but services may vary – please check with our hotels for details when you’re making a booking.
Cancellations and rebooking
HOW CAN I CANCEL, AMEND OR RESCHEDULE MY STAY, AND WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CANCELLING?
Please contact the hotel you’ve booked with directly and they’ll be able to cancel or amend your booking.
Any cancellation charges will depend on the rate you’ve booked your stay on – please review the terms and conditions of your booking to find out more.
I HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY HOTEL BOOKING?
Please either move or cancel your booking if you are showing any Coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating. If you need guidance, please contact a member of our team.
Our safety measures
HOW ARE YOU LOOKING AFTER THE SAFETY OF YOUR TEAM?
We have training on hygiene standards for our teams and give clear guidance on taking time off when feeling unwell. PPE has been provided for job roles that require this. There are also communication channels in place for team members who require further advice and guidance.
HOW ARE YOU LOOKING AFTER THE SAFETY OF YOUR GUESTS?
We will continue to reduce contact at check-in and check-out via contactless payment and by using Perspex screens within the Reception area and till areas. Room key cards are being thoroughly sanitised before re-use, and our housekeeping team ensures that all guest bedrooms are deep cleaned. There are also hand sanitiser stations in key locations throughout the hotel.
HAVE YOU REVISED YOUR CLEANING STANDARDS?
We have a range of enhanced sanitisation and cleaning measures in place. Our Mercure hotels also follow Accor’s ALLSAFE policy, and our Holiday Inns follow IHG’s Clean Promise policy.
– Thorough deep cleaning and sanitisation
– Use of globally recognised chemical provider Ecolab and increased use of appropriate chemicals
– The increased time allotted for room cleaning to enable a deeper level of cleaning
– Disinfection of all touchpoints within bedrooms and a ‘one cloth per room’ policy, meaning a new/fresh cleaning cloth in every room
– Revised team training to educate on the new standards required
– Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas including touchpoints such as lift controls, door handles and soap dispensers, etc
– Increased cleaning regimes back of house
– Use of appropriate PPE, which is changed regularly, for housekeeping team members
Contact our hotels
- Mercure London Watford Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Maidstone, Great Danes Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Norwich Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Bristol North, The Grange Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Swansea Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Burton Upon Trent, Newton Park Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lion Hotel Shrewsbury – email email@example.com
- Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Bolton, Georgian House Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Chester, Abbots Well Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Hull, Grange Park Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Wetherby Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure York, Fairfield Manor Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Sheffield, Parkway Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday Inn Darlington North – email email@example.com
- Mercure Ayr Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Edinburgh City, Princes Street Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Glasgow City Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Inverness Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Livingston Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Perth Hotel – email email@example.com
- Holiday Inn Dumfries – email firstname.lastname@example.org