Jupiter Hotels Limited – Update on Covid-19
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our upmost priority so collectively we are taking all necessary measures to maintain and ensure this. Across our entire estate we have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure the safety of everyone in our hotels, meeting rooms, health clubs & offices.
These enhanced measures include:
- – A reinforced cleaning program will be in place in public areas, with frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas.
- – Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high-touch room & bathroom areas.
- – Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- – Sanitiser provided in key public areas.
- – Reinforced food safety standards & new process introduced in food and beverage outlets.
- – Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closure.
- – Contactless check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible.
- – Dedicated guest hotline to answer any questions or queries.
- – Employees given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
- – A meetings & events charter established to deliver our promise to operate all events within a safe environment.
We remain committed to providing our guests with full flexibility during these challenging times, so we have further extended our cancellation policy and have refunded all bookings for stays up to and including 3rd July 2020.
At this time, we would like to thank you for your understanding and continued loyalty during these unprecedented times. While we may not know when this will all end, we do know that we remain committed to providing you with the best experience once we can welcome you back!
For more information:
For any enquiries at individual hotels, please contact the hotel on the email address listed below:
Mercure London Watford Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
SOUTH OF ENGLAND
Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Maidstone, Great Danes Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel – email@example.com
SOUTH WEST OF ENGLAND & WALES
Mercure Bristol North, The Grange Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Newbury, Elcot Park Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Swansea Hotel – email@example.com
EAST OF ENGLAND & MIDLANDS
Mercure Burton Upon Trent, Newton Park Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Bewdley The Heath Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Norwich Hotel – email@example.com
NORTH OF ENGLAND
Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Bolton, Georgian House Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Chester, Abbots Well Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Hull, Grange Park Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Wetherby Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure York, Fairfield Manor Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Sheffield, Parkway Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Inn Darlington North – email@example.com
Mercure Ayr Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Edinburgh City, Princes Street Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Glasgow City Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Inverness Hotel – email@example.com
Mercure Livingston Hotel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercure Perth Hotel – email@example.com
Holiday Inn Dumfries – firstname.lastname@example.org