Keeping our guests and staff safe and happy is our priority, which is why our hotels operate with an enhanced standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
To find out more about what we’re doing to protect our guests and teams explore some of our frequently asked questions around Coronavirus below.
Staying at or visiting our hotels
How do the Government’s restrictions on Covid-19 affect my stay?
We recommend checking regional and national guidelines for travel on the GOV.UK website before you travel. If you are able to stay at one of our hotels our teams will provide you with information about our services, facilities and safety measures when you check in.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
In line with the UK Government’s guidelines, guests and staff must wear face masks in all public areas in the hotel unless you’re sat down and eating or drinking in our restaurant or bar.
What Covid-19 health and safety measures are in place at our hotels?
To keep our guests and staff safe, we have a range of enhanced Covid safety measures in place. Our Mercure hotels also follow Accor’s ALLSAFE policy, and our Holiday Inns follow IHG’s Clean Promise policy.
Our safety measures include:
- Safe social distancing in all public areas
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for guests and visitors
- Frequent and deep cleaning of all public areas, including any touch points such as lift controls, door handles etc
- Enhanced and deep cleaning of all bedrooms and bathrooms
- The option of a contactless check-in, check-out and payments
- A dedicated guest hotline to answer any questions or queries
- A meetings and events charter established to deliver our promise to operate all events within a safe environment
How are you keeping your staff safe at the hotel?
All of our employees have been given comprehensive safety and hygiene training to ensure they can keep guests and themselves as safe as possible.
They have also been given guidance on taking time off from work if they are feeling unwell.
We have a range of PPE equipment available for our staff too, such as face masks, gloves and more, which they can use when needed.
Dining at our hotels
What food and drink options will be available?
Guests will be able to enjoy room service at our hotels, and this will be delivered to you as safely as possible. We’ll share further updates on dining at our hotels soon.
Using our leisure clubs
Which facilities are open at our leisure clubs?
We’ll share an update on our leisure clubs soon.
Cancellations and rebooking stays
I think I am showing symptoms of Covid – what should I do about my hotel booking?
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, please can you contact us to reschedule or cancel your booking. The UK Government’s guidelines state that if you have any symptoms of Covid you must self-isolate and unfortunately you won’t be able to do so at our hotel.
How can I cancel my booking if I have Coronavirus symptoms?
Please ensure that you check the terms and conditions of your booking with our hotel.
Contact our hotels
If you’d like to find out more about how our hotels are operating, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Mercure London Watford Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Brighton Seafront Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Maidstone, Great Danes Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Norwich Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Bristol North, The Grange Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Swansea Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Burton Upon Trent, Newton Park Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Bewdley The Heath Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Gloucester, Bowden Hall Hotel – email email@example.com
- The Lion Hotel Shrewsbury – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Bolton, Georgian House Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Chester, Abbots Well Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Hull, Grange Park Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Wetherby Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure York, Fairfield Manor Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Sheffield, Parkway Hotel – email email@example.com
- Holiday Inn Darlington North – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- White Swan Hotel Halifax – email email@example.com
- Mercure Ayr Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Edinburgh City, Princes Street Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Glasgow City Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Inverness Hotel – email email@example.com
- Mercure Livingston Hotel – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercure Perth Hotel – email email@example.com
- Holiday Inn Dumfries – email firstname.lastname@example.org